Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kiss the floor

Princess Sheridan is a very powerful figure. Talking to Her keeps me on edge both literally and figuratively. Being a submissive guy with a small penis and a not a lot of luck talking to beautiful Women, talking to a Goddess like Princess Sheridan can be completely overwhelming. So when I first started talking with Her i wanted to make sure She knew i knew my position in Her world. So i would occasionally kiss the ground. It makes me feel more humble.

This weekend i have been pretty busy. Lots of work round the house and social obligations. So i let Princess know that i might not be around very much. She told me to kiss the ground when I can and to let Her know when i do. Then She said to kiss the ground right now, as i read that. Unfortunately when i read that i was in a public restroom. Now it was empty but still it wasn't as clean as it could have been. But i didn't want to disappoint so I gingerly leaned down to kiss the ground. Luckily it wasn't a bar or somewhere terribly gross and wet. But i couldn't help but imagine who all had walked there before more. God i hope it was only walking.

On the plus side my humility has been properly reinforced. i know I am a bitch puppy. A living paycheck for Princess. And i am now above kissing the ground in a public restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment