Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Begging

Princess Sheridan makes the rules. These rules give me the structure i need to be a better bitch for Her. She tells me when i must buy something for Her. She tells me when to wear my panties. She gives me my name, i am snookums. She winds me up and calms me down. She even controls how i type this blog post, using capital letters for Her and lower case for myself. But the rules that i seem to focus on the most are how and when i may cum.

Now Princess is incredibly generous to me. When i have been particularly humble and obedient i am allowed free reign. i get to cum as much as i want and how i want. This freedom usually devolves into me sneaking orgasms whenever i have a free moment. Which is why Princess doesn't seem to allow this to last too long.

Sometimes She only gives a restriction on how i may cum. This means that i am only allowed to have ruined orgasms. While having a ruined orgasm is frustrating and humiliating, it does calm my cocklette down so that i am not crazily lusting after every Woman i see. These were something i had never experienced before Princess, but i have definitely gotten acquainted with them during the time She has allowed me to spend with Her.

Normally though i must beg. i have to admit that i somehow enjoy this demeaning process. i beg and plead for the ability to cum. i try to show my humility and need in my begging. It honestly doesn't require much to show humbleness when i and on the edge, waiting for permission. To make it worse i never know when Princess will be around. Sometimes She doesn't see my begging for hours. Sometimes She doesn't acknowledge my begging. i never press Her as i know better than to push my Owner.

Now when i have paid my weekly cum tax i am allowed an orgasm, but i still have to beg. i have to pay and then hope She allows me to cum. She did give me an out though. If i have paid my cum tax and She either isn't around to give permission or doesn't feel like giving it, something She calls taking Her puppy (i am Her puppy snookums) out for a walk, i must do what a naughty puppy does: make squirties on the floor. However unlike a puppy i have to clean my mess up. So Her naughty puppy must like up it's squirties. This is always a humiliating and gross task, but one that i somehow love as i know it makes Princess laugh.

Begging is an important part of being a humble bitch for a Goddess like Princess. i love how it forces me to lower myself before Her. To take myself to my most humble place and give Her all the power: just as it should be.

Princess Sheridan is an amazing owner. Being under Her control is like a drug i don't think i could ever do without. Her control over my silly masturbation habits shows me that i am in the warm embrace of Her Power. i can't imagine how Yuri must feel.

1 comment:

  1. you might have some idea, actually, if i read all this ;)

    ReplyDelete